Turmeric Extract Powder
Basic information turmeric extract powder
- Product Name:Turmeric Extract
- Origin Plant:Curcuma Longa L
- Part Used:Root
- Specification:95% Curcumin HPLC
- Appearance:Orange-Yellow Powder
What is turmeric extract powder?
Turmeric is a tropical herbaceous root (rhizome). It is yellowish orange in col or and has pleasant aroma. It is a tropical plant that grows well in sunlight and slightly hot weather. Turmeric originates in India and Southeast Asian countries. Medically, it is both used as an anti-peptic ulcer and as an anti-inflammatory agents. In cosmetics, it is both used as an antioxidant and as a medicine for slowing down hair growth. The active ingredients are mostly curcuminoids such as curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bisdemethoxycurcumin, etc.
Benefits of turmeric extract powder
- Anti-wrinkle and moisturizing agents.
- Antibacterial and anti-fungal agents.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-endemic agents.
- Anti-irritating and erythematic agents caused by allergy.
- Potent antioxidant.
- Whitening agent.
- Turmeric is also very effective tonic and a blood purifier. It is also skin-friendly and constitutes an important ingredient of many creams and lotions Mask, Scrub.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.