Basic information phenibut powder
- Product name:Phenibut powder
- Molar mass:179.219 g·mol−1
- CAS NO:1078-21-3
- Appearance:White powder
What is phenibut powder?
Phenibut is a chemical similar to a brain chemical called gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). It is used as a recreational drug and as a medicine.
Phenibut is used for anxiety, insomnia, a type of anxiety that often develops after a terrifying event (post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD), alcohol use disorder, and many other conditions. There is no good scientific evidence to support these uses. Also, using phenibut can be addictive.
Benefits of phenibut powder
- Alcohol use disorder.
- Improving memory, learning, and thinking.
- Irregular heartbeat.
- A type of anxiety that often develops after a terrifying event (post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD).
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- A disorder that causes leg discomfort and an irresistible urge to move the legs (restless legs syndrome or RLS).
- Other conditions.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.