Oroxylum Indicum Extract Powder
Basic information oroxylum indicum extract powder
- Product Name: Oroxylum indicum extract powder
- Origin Plant: Oroxylum indicum (Linn.) Kurz
- Part Used: Bark
- Specification: 10:1,98% Chrysin
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
What is oroxylum indicum extract powder?
Chrysin is a naturally flavone chemically found in Oroxylum indicum, Pinus mon-ticola Dougl and P.aristata Engelm. Chrysin has been purported especially in the bodybuilding world to be an effective inhibitor of an enzyme known as aromatase. Aromatase is the enzyme that causes the conversion of testosterone into estradiol and androstenedione into estrone. This would have a definite theoretical advantage to bodybuilders especially those who are taking high doses of potent anabolic steroids.
Benefits of oroxylum indicum extract powder
- Chrysin is uesd for antioxidant activity, antiviral activity, antidiabetic action, reducing blood lipids, depressing blood pressure and preventing gene mutation.
- Natural chrysin powder has antitumor activities, can suppress tumor cell multiplication and induce tumor cell apoptosis.
- Chrysin powder may have aromatase-inhibitory action.
- Chrysin powder has the effect of anti-cancer.
- Chrysin can prevent cerebrovascular disease.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.