Basic information minoxidil powder
- Product name:Minoxidil powder
- Molar mass:209.253 g·mol−1
- CAS NO:38304-91-5
- Appearance:White powder
What is minoxidil powder?
Minoxidil, chemical name “2,4-Pyrimidinediamine, 6-(1-piperidinyl)-, 3-oxide”, is odorless white or offwhite powder, slightly soluble in ethanol and chloroform, hardly soluble in water.
Benefits of minoxidil powder
- Minoxidil is antihypertensive vasodilator, and it works by relaxing and enlarging certain small blood vessels so that blood flows through them more easily. This helps to reduce blood pressure.
- Minoxidil may stop and slow hair loss and promote tropical hair regrowth. It can increase cutaneous blood flow, which allows more oxygen, and nutrients to the follicles and stimulates the regrowth of hiar.
- Minoxidil powder is mainly used in pharmaceuticals to treat high blood pressure and prevent and treat tropical hair loss.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.