Milk Thistle Extract Powder
Basic information milk thistle extract powder
- Product Name: Milk thistle extract powder
- Origin Plant: Silybum marianum (L.) Gaertn
- Part Used: Seed
- Specification: 10:1,80% Silymarin
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: brown yellow powder
What is milk thistle extract powder?
Milk thistle is an herbal remedy derived from the milk thistle plant, also known as Silybum marianum.
This prickly plant has distinctive purple flowers and white veins, which traditional stories say were caused by a drop of the Virgin Mary’s milk falling onto its leaves.
The active ingredients in milk thistle are a group of plant compounds collectively known as silymarin.
Its herbal remedy is known as milk thistle extract. Milk thistle extract has a high amount of silymarin (between 65–80%) that has been concentrated from the milk thistle plant.
The silymarin extracted from milk thistle is known to have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
In fact, it has traditionally been used to treat liver and gallbladder disorders, promote breast milk production, prevent and treat cancer and even protect the liver from snake bites, alcohol and other environmental poisons.
Benefits of milk thistle extract powder
- Milk Thistle Protects Your Liver
- It May Help Prevent Age-Related Decline in Brain Function
- Milk Thistle Could Protect Your Bones
- It May Improve Cancer Treatment
- It Can Boost Breast Milk Production
- It Could Help Treat Acne
- Milk Thistle Can Lower Blood Sugar Levels for People With Diabetes
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.