Marshmallow Root Extract Powder
Basic information marshmallow root extract powder
- Product Name: Marshmallow root extract powder
- Origin Plant: Althaea officinalis
- Part Used: Root
- Specification: 10:1
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
What is marshmallow root extract powder?
Marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) is a perennial herb that’s native to Europe, Western Asia, and Northern Africa. It’s been used as a folk remedy for thousands of years to treat digestive, respiratory, and skin conditions.
Its healing powers are due in part to the mucilage it contains. It’s typically consumed in capsule, tincture, or tea form. It’s also used in skin products and cough syrups.
Benefits of marshmallow root extract powder
- It may help treat coughs and colds
- It may help relieve skin irritation
- It may help with wound healing
- It may promote overall skin health
- It may act as a pain reliever
- It may work as a diuretic
- It may aid in digestion
- It may help repair gut lining
- It may act as an antioxidant
- It may support heart health
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.