Basic information L-Tyrosine powder
- Product Name:L-Tyrosine powder
- Molecular weight:181.19
- CAS No:60-18-4
- Appearance:White powder
What is L-Tyrosine powder?
Freely soluble in formic acid, very slightlysoluble in water,practically insoluble in ethanol and in . Dissolve in dilute hydrochloric acid and in dilute nitric acid. Aside from being a proteinogenic amino acid, tyrosine has a special role by virtue of the phenol functionality. It occurs in proteins that are part of signal transduction processes. It functions as a receiver of phosphate groups that are transferred by way of protein kinases (so-called receptor tyrosine kinases). Phosphorylation of the hydroxyl group changes the activity of the target protein.
L tyrosine is a precursor to neurotransmitters and increasesplasma neurotransmitter levels (particularly and )but has little if any effect on mood.The effect on mood is more noticeable in humans subjected to stressful conditions.
Benefits of L-Tyrosine powder
- Tyrosine is an important biological reagent.
- Tyrosine can be used in pharmaceutical interdediates, biochemical study, life sciences, agricultural research, beverage additive and feed stuff, etc.
- L Tyrosine helps to calm the body, increase energy and enhance libido.
- Tyrosine protects the skin from harmful UV light rays.
- Tyrosine boosts one’s mood, concentration,learning,and memory.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.