Basic information L-Glycine powder
- Product Name:L-Glycine powder
- Molar mass:75.067 g·mol−1
- CAS No:56-40-6
- Appearance:White powder
What is L-Glycine powder?
Glycine is a constituent amino acid of the endogenous antioxidant reducing glutathione, which is often exogenously supplemented by severe stress, sometimes called a semi-essential amino acid.
Solid glycine is a white monoclinic or hexagonal crystal or white crystalline powder, odorless, non-toxic, easily soluble in water, and almost insoluble in ethanol or ether. It is used in the pharmaceutical industry, biochemical test and organic synthesis. It is the amino acid series with the simplest structure and no need for the human body.
It has both acidic and basic functional groups in the molecule. It can be ionized in water and has strong hydrophilicity. However, it is a non-polar amino acid soluble in polar solvents, but difficult to dissolve in non-polar solvents , and has a higher boiling point and melting point. The adjustment of the acidity and alkalinity of the aqueous solution can make glycine different The molecular form.
Benefits of L-Glycine powder
- Glycine powder is used as a flavoring, sweetener and nutritional supplement.
- Glycine powder is applied in alcoholic beverage, animal and plant food processing.
- Glycine powder is applied in the making of salted vegetables and sweet jams.
- Glycine powder is also as an additive for the making of salted sauce, vinegar and fruit juice, in order to improve the flavor and the taste of food and increase the nutrition of food.
- Glycine powder is used as a preservative for fish flakes and peanut jams and stabilizer for cream, cheese etc.
- Glycine powder is used as a buffering agent for the taste of edible salt and vinegar.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.