Horse Chestnut Extract Powder
Basic information horse chestnut extract powder
- Product Name: Horse chestnut extract powder
- Origin Plant: Aesculus hippocastanum
- Part Used: Fruit
- Specification: 10:1,20% Aescin
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
What is horse chestnut extract powder?
Horse chestnut, or Aesculus hippocastanum, is a tree native to the Balkan Peninsula.
Extract from the horse chestnut seed is a popular dietary supplement commonly used to improve vein health and reduce inflammation.
The main active component in horse chestnut extract is aescin, which has been studied for its many health benefits.
Benefits of horse chestnut extract powder
- May relieve symptoms of chronic venous insufficiency
- May treat varicose veins
- Has potent anti-inflammatory properties
- May relieve hemorrhoids
- Has antioxidant properties
- Contains cancer-fighting compounds
- May help with male infertility
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.