Gymnema Sylvestre Extract Powder
Basic information gymnema sylvestre extract powder
- Product Name: Gymnema sylvestre extract powder
- Origin Plant: Gymnema sylvestre
- Part Used: Leaf
- Specification: 10:1,75% Gymnemic acid
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Brown fine powder
What is gymnema sylvestre extract powder?
Gymnema sylvestre is a woody climbing shrub that’s native to the tropical forests of India, Africa and Australia.
Its leaves have been used in the ancient Indian medicinal practice Ayurveda for thousands of years.
It has been a traditional remedy for various ailments, including diabetes, malaria and snakebites.
This herb is thought to inhibit sugar absorption and thus has become a popular study subject in Western medicine.
Benefits of gymnema sylvestre extract powder
- Reduces Sugar Cravings by Making Sweet Foods Taste Less Appealing
- Helps Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Contribute to Favorable Insulin Levels by Increasing Insulin Production
- Improves Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels, Reducing Heart Disease Risk
- May Aid Weight Loss
- Helps Reduce Inflammation Due to Its Tannin and Saponin Content
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.