Glucoamylase Enzyme Powder
Basic information glucoamylase enzyme powder
- Product name:Glucoamylase enzyme powder
- Molecular weight:307.28
- CAS No:9032-08-0
- Appearance:Yellowish powder
What is glucoamylase enzyme powder?
Has excellent heat resistance, can be widely used in starch, alcohol, beer, monosodium glutamate, brewing, textile desizing and other industries.
Benefits of glucoamylase enzyme powder
- Alcohol Industry: Steam and Boil the raw material with mediumtemperature, then cool down to 58-60.Add glucoamylase, recommended dosage is 80-200μ/g raw material. Keep the temperature for 30-60 mins, then cool down to 30 to ferment.
- Starch Industry: Liquify the raw material, adjust the PH value to 4.2-4.5, cool down to 5860, Add glucoamylase, recommended dosage is 100-300μ/g raw material. Keep the temperature for 24-48 hrs.
- Beer Industry: when producing dry beer, add glucoamylase before fermenting, which could strengthen the fermentation ability.
- Brewage Industry: when producing wine, yellow wine, using glucoamylase instead of wine yeast could make the more final product. It is widely used in vinegar industry.
- Other: when applying in MSG and antibiotics industry, liquefy the starch and cool down to 60, adjust PH value to 4.2-4.5, add glucoamylase, recommended dosage is 100-300μ/g raw material.
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.