Ginger Extract Powder
Basic information ginger extract powder
- Product Name: Ginger extract powder
- Origin Plant: Zingiber officinale Roscoe
- Part Used: Root
- Specification: 10:1
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Light yellow powder
What is ginger extract powder?
Ginger, the underground stem, or rhizome, of the plant Zingiber officinale has been used as a medicine in Asian, Indian, and Arabic herbal traditions since ancient times. In China, for example, ginger has been used to aid digestion and treat stomach upset, diarrhea, and nausea for more than 2,000 years. Since ancient times, ginger has also been used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea, and heart conditions.
In addition to these medicinal uses, ginger continues to be valued around the world as an important cooking spice and is believed to help the common cold, flu-like symptoms, headaches, and even painful menstual periods. Native to Asia where its use as a culinary spice spans at least 4,400 years, ginger grows in fertile, moist, tropical soil.
Benefits of ginger extract powder
- Anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals
- Ginger extract can decrease platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health
- Inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny
- Ginger extract will release nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation
- Strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.