Dandelion Root Extract Powder
Basic information dandelion root extract powder
- Product Name: Dandelion root extract powder
- Origin Plant: Taraxacum mongolicum Hand.-Mazz
- Part Used: Root
- Specification: 10:1,10% flavone UV
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Brown powder
What is dandelion root extract powder?
Dandelion are a family of flowering plants that grow in many parts of the world.
They’re also known as Taraxacum spp., though Taraxacum officinale is the most common species.
You may be most familiar with dandelion as a stubborn weed that never seems to leave your lawn or garden.
However, in traditional herbal medicine practices, dandelion are revered for their wide array of medicinal properties.
For centuries, they’ve been used to treat a myriad of physical ailments, including cancer, acne, liver disease and digestive disorders.
Benefits of dandelion root extract powder
- Highly Nutritious
- Contain Potent Antioxidants
- May Help Fight Inflammation
- May Aid Blood Sugar Control
- May Reduce Cholesterol
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Promote a Healthy Liver
- May Aid Weight Loss
- May Fight Cancer
- May Support Healthy Digestion and Treat Constipation
- May Boost Your Immune System
- May Be a Useful Skincare Treatment
- May Support Healthy Bones
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.