Basic information coluracetam powder
- Product name:Coluracetam powder
- Molar mass:341.411 g·mol−1
- CAS NO: 135463-81-9
- Appearance:White powder
What is coluracetam powder?
Coluracetam is a synthetic and fat-soluble nootropic compound in the racetam family. Coluracetam also known as BCI-540 was formerly referred to as MKC-231.
Although it is a fairly new compound, the coluracetam nootropic benefits are promising. It is believed to offer profound benefits in enhancing memory, learning, relieving anxiety, major depressive disorder as well as improving vision.
Benefits of coluracetam powder
- Improve Memory and Learning
- Improve Reading Comprehension and Free Recall
- Long-term Cognition Improvement
- Reduce Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Potential Neurogenesis promotion
- Can improve Mental Disability
- May Improve Vision
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptom improvement
- Coluracetam recreational use
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.