Centella Asiatica Extract Powder
Basic information centella asiatica extract powder
- Product Name: Centella asiatica extract powder
- Origin Plant: Centella asiatica (L.) Urban
- Part Used: Whole plant
- Specification: 10:1,10% Asiaticoside
- MOQ: 1KG
- Appearance: Brown yellow powder
What is centella asiatica extract powder?
Gotu kola (Centella asiatica) is a type of leafy plant traditionally used in Asian cuisines that also has a long history of use in both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurvedic medicine. It is a perennial plant indigenous to the tropical wetlands of Southeast Asia, where it is a commonly used as a juice, tea, or green leafy vegetable.
Gotu kola is believed by alternative practitioners to have antimicrobial, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, and memory-enhancing properties. It is widely sold as a dietary supplement in capsule, powder, tincture, and topical formulations.
Benefits of centella asiatica extract powder
- It may help boost cognitive function
- It may help treat Alzheimer’s disease
- It may help reduce anxiety and stress
- It may act as an antidepressant
- It may improve circulation and reduce swelling
- It may help ease insomnia
- It may help reduce appearance of stretch marks
- It may promote wound healing and minimize scarring
- It may help relieve joint pain
- It may have a detox effect
Why choose us?
Quality oriented, TQM system.
Expert & Professional team.
Comprehensive Lab Test machines.
Free samples for evaluation.
Packing & Storage
Pack in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net Weight: 25kgs/paper-drum.
1kg-5kgs plastic bag inside with aluminum foil bag outside. Net Weight: 20kgs-25kgs/paper-drum.
Store in a well-closed container away from moisture and light.
2 years if sealed and store away from direct sun light.